[App_rpt-users] WebTransceiver - just me?

no1pc at yahoo.com no1pc at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 20:25:42 UTC 2017

I noticed today that it appears I can partially connect to my nodes, or others from my PC, my Mac, etc. but no audio comes across in either direction.  Node status shows connected, but that's it.

This worked a day or two ago with any of the nodes I am trying now.  The nodes are functional and can connect to each other and iaxrpt.   So there is no obvious port, addressing, routing or config issue.  Nothing has change on any of the nodes, PCs, etc.
Any clues?

Could be just my turn to have Murphy visit.