[App_rpt-users] Codecs

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Mar 8 10:54:54 UTC 2017

Larry,
The order of the codecs in the list, in the order specified by the allow
statements. I think the question stems from in the fact that at the top
of the Drupal the explanation is for the general section of iax.conf.
Further down the where the radio stanza is explained, the order is
explained.

73, Steve N4IRS