[App_rpt-users] Can I "hook" app_rpt events?

William Higgins higgins.ws at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:10:27 UTC 2017

I may have overlooked this in the research I've done so far, but I thought
I would ask here.

Is there a way to "hook" an event in app_rpt?  For example, I'd like to run
a script every time my repeater ids.  Is there a way to do that?  Executing
a shell script or hitting a web service would be ideal.  I might also want
to perform other actions based on other events that app_rpt performs.  It
seems like this might be a reasonable feature request if it doesn't already
exist.

Thanks in advance for any guidance y'all have on this.  I'm still
relatively new to AllStar Link and am still learning.

Bill Higgins
N0NOE

KC0DBS Repeater on Node 44011
N0NOE Simplex on Node 43758