[App_rpt-users] Soundcard FOB and AllStarLink on OrangePi

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Mar 21 10:21:51 UTC 2017

Leighton,
I am sending this direct and also copying the app_rpt-users list.
AllStarLink runs on more then just the Raspberry Pi. We support and
encourage running and testing multiple platforms. I have run AllStarLink
on 2 of the OrangePi hardware platforms with great success. The OrangePi
PC and the NanoPi NEO. We have found the armbian distribution
<www.armbian.com> is a very solid distribution. I need to update the
install script but I can tell you for sure AllStarLink will run on a
OrangePi.

If you are interested in joining the app_rpt-user list see:

73, Steve N4IRS