[App_rpt-users] 2 nodes from the same ip address.

W2rjr w2rjr at aim.com
Sun Mar 26 21:18:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

I know I've asked this question before, I have one node for my repeater and its a full time connection to a hub and the other node is a portable node to connect to other nodes. They are both on the same Internet connection. I can connect outbound to some nodes and some not but I don't get in bound connections.  My nodes are on two separate servers and have two separate ports. Is there something I'm missing?  Any help is appreciated! Thank you.

73
Ray,
W2RJR