[App_rpt-users] OT: ISP's

Michael Wolthuis wolthuis at gmail.com
Mon May 1 13:20:19 UTC 2017

Charter/Spectrum is really actually pretty good.  No IPv6 yet, but that’s good for the Allstar world.

Their modems are easily accessible, but I run mine in bridged mode and use my own router/firewall.  Works great.  No static IPs unless you have business class, but it doesn’t change much over a 30day window.

Mike
Kb8zgl