[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 99, Issue 2

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Mon May 1 17:14:04 UTC 2017

David, I didn't go into any detail but I have ATT UVerse. 2 pairs bonded
and supposed 50Mb service, won't stay up for over a day. 1o service
calls, they now say I need to drop to 32Mb, but the tech here this
morning spotted a fault on "pair 2", which I've been telling them for 2
months. When it goes out pair 1 will come back fast with good noise
margin, pair 2 struggles to get over a 0 db noise margin. She finally
figured there is a short, intermittent, 75 feet from my pedestal, and
its not on my side, its theirs. So outside wire crew coming to make some
kind of connection up the street. It is running right now on pair 1 just
fine.

Right now my node is up and connected to W8VT in WV

GeorgeC

Allstar 2360

--
George Csahanin