[App_rpt-users] RTCM squelch issue - resolved

James Cizek james.m.cizek at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:59:32 UTC 2017

Many, many thanks to Lee VE7FET for the info on squelch.

I loaded the new firmware on the bench last night and it completely
eliminated the squelch crash.  I loaded it to all my RTCMs on the mountains
last night before the normal round of Monday night nets started and it 100%
solved ALL the squelch issues.  Even the couple of folks 100+ miles out
from the repeater that have light or slightly scratchy signals had
*perfect* squelch action.

Many thanks to Lee and all that have offered assistance in the past!

73
James
KI0KN