[App_rpt-users] RTCM/Voter pulse noise

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 06:04:33 UTC 2017

Hi All,
Not sure if I've posted this here yet? I've had a pulsing high frequency
noise component on my transmit audio out of my VOTER boards. Has anyone
come across this? Seems to be in similar time with the status LED, but I
assume it's being generated from a chip somewhere.

Here is a video of the issue -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJIzuMvpupk

Whilst not particularly annoying and only heard at very low level, it is
peculiar. I've also tried injecting audio into another spot on the radio.
Also tried swapping GPS units, but could possibly be 1PPS noise?

Hayden