[App_rpt-users] RTCM Simulcast and 9.6 MHz Phase locking

Reid Brandon rfpowerguy at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 18:11:29 UTC 2017

Hi Joe,I got a page with a pic of a man that rotated  around saying DOWNLOAD NOT FOUND.Try again!?Tks  Reid

    On Sunday, May 7, 2017 12:25 PM, Pierre Martel <petem001 at gmail.com> wrote:

 I am very interrested in all this project. My email is VE2PF @ VE2MRC dot com!
what radio did you used for the project?
Thanks for sharing!
PierreVE2PF

Joe,

Why not consider do it as an article for Repeater Builder?

Thanks,
Kevin