[App_rpt-users] RTCM Simulcast Manual

Joe Moskalski kc2irv at gmail.com
Wed May 10 23:45:57 UTC 2017

A big thank you to Lee Woldanski for the Wiki suggestion. I have created a
Wiki page and I am working on populating it with information. I only have a
few pages written but I can tell that this is not the small task I though
it was. In my opinion that is a good thing since I want to populate it with
as much information as I possibly can. Once I get a decent amount of
information into the wiki I will release the link out to the list.
Thank you to all those who responded with interest. If anyone has any
questions about anything I have done i am more than willing to share.