[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Re: Allstar Issues

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri May 12 17:45:52 UTC 2017

It's running on raspberry pi with the 1.5.rc2 version.

I am unsure on channel driver.
I have tried to set audio levels.   The meter shows no voice however and
I am unsure as to why.  The radio is a tyt 9000d so It a 6 pin plug in
connect connector so I know the connections are right.

Currently I have ctcss turned off on the radio cause I was getting no
where with it turned on.

I've tried using hardware and USB decoding and it don't seem to matter.

On May 12, 2017 9:44 AM, "Steve Zingman" <szingman at msgstor.com