[App_rpt-users] RPi w/DIAL Repeater Stuck In Transmit Mode

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Mon May 22 19:05:55 UTC 2017

Having the same issue, just recently, with DIAL running on a PC. When
the system locks in to transmit, I can log in and do a reboot. I'm not
sure what might be causing this either. Has anyone else come across this
and has a fix for it, not a work around. I'm suspecting that Asterisk is
the culprit and is locking up. (maybe some upgrades are in order?)

When I first had this problem, I could make a change to the rpt.conf so
the AllStarLink box would announce the callsign of the station logging
in from echolink. When I would do this, the box would lock into transmit
at any given time for no reason, no pattern to it or anything. Once I
set the configuration back to just announcing the number of the echolink
station it has been working fine ever since until just recently.

Thoughts?

Amateur Radio - The Original Social Media

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin AllStarLink Systems - 27616, 27727

http://yellowthunder.org