[App_rpt-users] DNS Setup

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Sat Nov 4 13:35:58 UTC 2017

Bob,

I'd leave the interfaces file config as netsetup makes it, as you can
just modify resolv.conf.

$ nano /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 8.8.8.8
nameserver 8.8.4.4

save your file and reboot. That change *SHOULD* remain. If not,
something else it at work.

There is a away to restart networking, but I cannot parse that data at
the moment /-:

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ