[App_rpt-users] Nodes on same server linked, but not repeating audio?

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Tue Nov 7 08:39:02 UTC 2017

I have used a wide variety of ports with no problems.  It only listens
where you tell it to listen.
IMHO there are some advantages to some security by obscurity.  Just like
putting the ssh access on 222, Putting Asterisk on randomly chosen ports
seemed to decrease the number of attempted attacks that I saw. I have even
changed some of my servers to not use 222 but to use other different ports
for ssh.