[App_rpt-users] DNS Setup

K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Sun Nov 12 18:13:40 UTC 2017

That's good to know Bob. I'll keep this note handy.

The Wiki recommends the wrong thing too.

http://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/DIAL_FAQ

Now, how do we get the maintainer of the build to fix the netsetup script?

# Setup network paramaters #
# Parts borrowed from ACID and Pickle linux #
# 9/23/2015 N4IRS #

I see N4IRS is Steve, the list owner so I added him here to the CC.

Steve, please advise if there is a process to get this into a dev queue.

Thanks

73
Danny
K5CG