[App_rpt-users] (no subject)

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 00:24:31 UTC 2017

We had issues similar to what you describe. I spent quite a bit of time troubleshooting, without success. It appeared to be a USB issue. About that time DIAL came out for the RPi, and that has been running rock solid once since then. I then loaded up, what appeared to be a flakey computer with DIAL, which gave me a better platform to trouble shoot the USB. I discovered the hardware did have an issue with USB. The solution was to simply move the two URIs of this two node box to two separate buses, and the computer seems to work fine. I’ve not put it back into service because the RPi is doing so well. If you have a single node, then that won’t help. But...

Try DIAL, transferring your ACID /etc/asterisk/*.conf files to DIAL, sans the modules.conf, updating the DIAL version to include only those modules needed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm