[App_rpt-users] hub crash help

ars.w5omr at gmail.com ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:59:21 UTC 2017

Moreso, Tim, what I find most upsetting is that all Allstar users can't get on the same page.

I'm not interested in resparking the ages old debate - that horse is long dead and even the maggots have moved on.
I -do- wish however, there was simply more respect for one another in this world.

Good job on identifying problem areas in the code. Perhaps an in-depth review of those specific modules by someone who knows the language (that ain't me!) is in order.

73
Geoff/W5OMR
29655/56/57