[App_rpt-users] Problem getting RTCM to process received audio

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Sat Nov 25 20:43:40 UTC 2017

I figured this out...

As you said, after a reset, the RTCM defaults to DHCP.  The firmware reset
also resets the serial number which is used to create the MAC address so
your DHCP mapping will change if you change the serial number or its reset
(default is 1234).  Once you find the new DHCP assigned address, you can
telnet in, change the serial number back and the RTCM will return to its
original MAC address (and DHCP assigned IP normally).

Wireshark is your friend...

-Doug-