[App_rpt-users] simpleusb-tune-menu

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Wed Oct 18 20:58:25 UTC 2017

Bryan,

I already nuked whatever was there with the config download from ASL
portal.

I will definitely keep your suggestion in the back pocket.

Very interesting.

After writing the the above line, I discovered I did save the stock
DIAL 8.5 asterisk configs:
$ nano modules.conf
noload => chan_simpleusb.so

Curious though, why would simpleusb NOT be loaded by default. USBradio
was not enabled either, as usbradio-tune-menu did not work.

Smart man, Bryan. 2.5 points for you, haha!
~Benjamin, KB9LFZ