[App_rpt-users] RTCM RSSI calibration (recorder)

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Wed Oct 25 04:19:52 UTC 2017

It records anything that any voter receives and continues until a new file
name is submitted.  I submit a new filename every hour to keep each file
from getting too big and to cleanly close the file each hour in case of a
crash or power failure.  It only adds to the file if there is a signal.  If
there are no signals for the entire hour then the file will be zero bytes.
The files are in the /tmp directory until you move them somewhere to
archive them.
Chuck