[App_rpt-users] AllStarLink Wiki

David Shaw shawpbx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 13:09:48 UTC 2017

Looks great Bryan, Tim and to all the contributors.

David
KE6UPI

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for
the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage
than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson