[App_rpt-users] Nodes on same server linked, but not repeating audio?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Oct 31 21:35:22 UTC 2017

On 10/31/17 4:05 PM, David KE6UPI wrote:
> If it is APP_RPT its out of my hands. Whats the uptime on it? 124.5 GiB on
> your loopback seems a lot. Then again maybe not. How about your firewall
> logs and message logs?

Well the firewall's not going to have anything to do with it and about the
only thing I see in the asterisk debug log is:

"chan_iax2.c: chan_iax2: ast_sched_runq ran 42 scheduled tasks all at once"
That repeats for some time.

Box has been up for:
 17:34:23 up 560 days,  2:06,  5 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.26, 0.26

It sits and loafs most of the time, I rarely link to others.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net