[App_rpt-users] Nodes on same server linked, but not repeating audio?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Oct 31 22:01:09 UTC 2017

On 10/31/17 5:43 PM, David McGough wrote:
> What is the Asterisk uptime?

I had to restart it (drive time users), but it was running since October 6 at
about 9:17 EST.  So about 25 days.

> Does any telemetry get passed between nodes--e.g.: if COS is raised on the
> first node, the the connected nodes follow with PTT?

No, it was like it was unlinked, no keyup on 40821 if 41618 was active.  Other
than the linking all the nodes were working fine.

I have a debug log I can post if you think it will help.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net