[App_rpt-users] RPi Memory Usage

Bob k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 16:03:09 UTC 2017

Thanks Jeremy for the pointer. I'd also like to understand what it is about
leaving some unpartitioned space that will help the longevity of an SD card.
It is my understanding the write cycles are a function of write cycles, not
space... been wrong before, and willing to learn something new.

Thanks,
Bob