[App_rpt-users] Echolink on DIAL RC1

Jim Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Wed Sep 6 20:55:03 UTC 2017

Greetings,

Has anyone else noticed that asterisk crashes when connected to an echolink node?  I've been trying to get debug info, but have been unsuccessful at doing so.  At this point, I am mainly interested if anyone out there has experienced this and has a fix.

I have experienced this both on my RPi node at home and a VPS running debian (using Steve's install script).  If I am not connected to an echolink node, there is no issue, but once that connection is made, it will restart asterisk (the time between restarts varies)

Thanks.

Jim, K6JWN