[App_rpt-users] Registration Rejected.

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Mon Sep 18 22:19:03 UTC 2017

Limey is a great distro. my first node was using Limey. I like it as it
truely boots and then runs completely from RAM. Never had an issue with
power or any of this silly mess with RPi's.

The Limey Linux distro is still living on a 512MB Disk-on-module (flash
drive with laptop IDE instead of USB), and still runs.

I went to DIAL as it appears Limey doesn't like the newer CM119 as used
in the RA-35. That, or the USB hardware on the Neoware CA22 is dying...

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ