[App_rpt-users] Desense (Echo) on RTCM

Lee Woldanski ve7fet at tparc.org
Sun Sep 24 00:40:14 UTC 2017

Use Allmon2/Supermon to disable things on the fly.

Lee

On Sep 23, 2017 5:28 PM, "Hayden Honeywood" <haydenph91 at gmail.com> wrote:

I fixed this issue that I posted about earlier...

The problem happened to be RF getting into the receiver directly and
horrible desense occurring.

Managed to tighten things down and fix the issue.
I am a little concerned as weather conditions are a bit variable at one of
our sites, and it has been known to cause the repeater to talk to itself.

Are there any easier way to disable individual transmitters if needed
rather than creating multiple voter.conf files and reloading?

cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users and scroll down to the bottom of the
page. Enter your email address and press the "Unsubscribe or edit options
button"
You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email
confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to
the list detailing the problem.