[App_rpt-users] RTCM Inbound (Eth Rx) packet out of bounds

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 09:28:54 UTC 2017

Thanks to you both Lee and Jesse.

Yes I've followed the buffer setting as per the link you sent Lee. I've
slowly increased the values though as I've run into this issue.

The asterisk server is located on the same router as the Master RTCM
(latency <2ms).

Just today another ham mentioned to me that having the RTCM set on auto
negotiation can cause ethernet issues... so I've changed that to negotiate
only at 10Mbps 1/2 duplex on the Master site.