[App_rpt-users] stats.allstarlink.org

Becar Family Dbecar at charter.net
Sun Sep 24 21:20:42 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: App_rpt-users [mailto:app_rpt-users-bounces at lists.allstarlink.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Hayward
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 12:03 PM
To: Users of Asterisk app_rpt
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] stats.allstarlink.org

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Tim Sawyer <tisawyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> What "unofficial API" are you referring to. There is none I'm aware of.

This is the backend your page is hitting:
Request URL:https://allstar.aargdmr.net/nodelist/nodelist_server.php
Request Method:POST

You could do quite a bit with this data in terms of frontend features,
but what I was hoping was that lat/lon could be added so that this
data could be mapped.

Tom KD7LXL