[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node Requests

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Tue Sep 26 15:28:54 UTC 2017

Scott,

I process membership and node requests several times a day - usually.  I
don't remember seeing a node request from you and I've processed several
(hundred) since September 13, including three this morning.

You hadn't changed your membership type to administrator, which I've
done for you manually just now.  Please request for a node number
again.  Feel free to follow up with me in a personal email when you do,
and I'll watch for it.

Thanks,
Kevin

PS - Thank you for your note of condolence.  Jim Dixon was the inventor
of AllStar Link and most of its technology.  It's been about 9 months
since his death, and we miss him every day.