[App_rpt-users] ctcss Encode Issues

Michael "Lee" Lockwood michael at lockwood.us.com
Wed Sep 27 13:54:39 UTC 2017

I was doing some more thinking on the ctcss topic recently.  In addition to
my previous request of having the repeater tail/courtesy tone transmitted
using the same ctcss that it was originally received on, would it also be
possible to allow only certain ctcss tones to broadcast over the linked
nodes?  Whereas other ctcss tones in usbradio.conf would only key the local
repeater?

For example:

151.4 Only keys local repeater
71.9 Keys local repeater and linked node repeaters

michael at lockwood.us.com