[App_rpt-users] Install Allstarlink on Debian 9 VPS

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sat Apr 7 00:28:59 UTC 2018

You are going to have to figure out how to get the proper kernel headers
for your running kernel. One possibility to check is either run aptitude
and check if you have any pending upgrades, and if so, is one of them a
kernel upgrade. Pretty much the same thin by running apt-get
dist-upgrade. Without the proper kernel headers, DAHDI will not build.
You do not have to "make" it. once you have the proper kernel headers,
you can reinstall dahdi with apt-get install --reinstall
asl-dahdi-linux-dkms