[App_rpt-users] Static IP Config

CHARLES BENN cbenn7 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 10 03:18:25 UTC 2018

I should have been a bit clearer in describing my problem. I am trying to use the install menu asl-menu.I follow the menu prompts enter the info, highlight Save and hit ok . it seems to go but does not change, the same happens if i try to change the name from repeater to something else.  All the install info  Node number , my call and password entered ok, the box will connect and register but I am unable to change from DHCP to Static.I tried using  both the root log i and the repeater log in from the console with the same results.
ThanksCharlie WB2SNN