[App_rpt-users] Static IP Config

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Apr 10 12:45:42 UTC 2018

Mine is x86

sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 8:14 AM -0400, "Nate Hardman" <nhardman1428 at gmail.com> wrote:

What system is this?  Raspberry Pi? Server? Desktop? Laptop? VM?
On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 11:18 PM, CHARLES BENN <cbenn7 at verizon.net> wrote:
I should have been a bit clearer in describing my problem. I am trying to use the install menu asl-menu.I follow the menu prompts enter the info, highlight Save and hit ok . it seems to go but does not change, the same happens if i try to change the name from repeater to something else.  All the install info  Node number , my call and password entered ok, the box will connect and register but I am unable to change from DHCP to Static.I tried using  both the root log i and the repeater log in from the console with the same results.
ThanksCharlie WB2SNN

App_rpt-users at lists.allstarlink.org

Nathan Hardmannhardman1428 at gmail.comN8THN@ARRL.NET