[App_rpt-users] Static IP

John Rudolph- N2YP John at n2yp.com
Tue Apr 10 18:58:28 UTC 2018

I had some issues like this in the beginning as well but it included any changes made to my conf files and it ended up being because the image didn't install correctly because I was trying to reuse a DVD. With that said I do have everything working now except the menu for changing the system name and using the menu to install webmin. I have since installed it maunally after many attempts automatically.

I should have been a bit clearer in describing my problem. I am trying to use the install menu asl-menu.I follow the menu prompts enter the info, highlight Save and hit ok . it seems to go but does not change, the same happens if i try to change the name from repeater to something else.  All the install info  Node number , my call and password entered ok, the box will connect and register but I am unable to change from DHCP to Static.I tried using  both the root log i and the repeater log in from the console with the same results.
ThanksCharlie WB2SNN
John Rudolph
Amateur Radio Op N2YP
Unadilla,NY