[App_rpt-users] Problems with setup from newest image

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:29:07 UTC 2018

Ok, so rebuilding the Dahdi drivers worked - but the process as shown in the
wiki did not work, nor did the -reinstall command - it looks like DKMS is by
default building things with -j 4, and that's too much for a Pi - my SSH
connection was getting killed during the Dahdi recompile.  So I had to
manually do it with this command:

dkms build -m asl-dahdi-linux -v 2.11.1 -j 1

dkms install -m asl-dahdi-linux -v 2.11.1 -j 1 -force

Once I'd done that, I could load up the dahdi kernel module, and asterisk
would start up.  It appears I am connected to the network with the new node
- however I'm having the following message spew into
/var/log/asterisk/messages multiple times a second:

[Apr 11 17:21:22] WARNING[1387] chan_simpleusb.c: Unable to re-open DSP
device 1 (usb_45984): No such file or directory

Anyone got any ideas?

Jeremy, NQ0M