[App_rpt-users] Node locks into tx on link connect.

John Rudolph- N2YP John at n2yp.com
Sat Apr 14 01:53:05 UTC 2018

I have a multi node x86 system running All Star Link 1.01. I setup 3 node on the system 46100 and 46101 which are full duplex repeaters and 46111 which is a remote base. When I add 46110 which is another remote base and copy the stanzas for 46111  into the conf files as soon as I connect 46110 to another node it keeps any node it's connected to keyed up. 46111 works perfectly fine when connected to other nodes on the system. I've tried watching the messages in Asterisk and I can't find anything causing this. I've redone the files numerous times, rebooted, swapped URI's, unplugged the radios, swapped USB cables, changed USB ports and it still does this and the issue stays on node 46110. All the devices are hooked into the computer direct with no hubs. I had this happen on DIAL too but then decided to upgrade to ASL 1.01 and rebuilt the original files that came with ASL 1.01 because my old files would cause this even when swapping them into ALS 1.01.
John Rudolph
Amateur Radio Op N2YP
Unadilla,NY