[App_rpt-users] Link audio level

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Tue Apr 17 18:32:46 UTC 2018

I recently had a discussion with David Cameron about a simulcast and
voting project.  While talking to him, I asked if he had reconsidered
his decision to disallow IRLP support in app_rpt.  In no uncertain terms
has he changed his mind.  He doesn't want that code in Asterisk/app_rpt
- - period.

HamVoip includes code that goes against the creator of IRLP, but it
doesn't seem to matter what other people think/want.  They are doing
their own thing - for better or worse.

While the "official" distribution of AllStar/Asterisk/app_rpt has not
kept up with the times - times have changed.

Kevin W3KKC