[App_rpt-users] Very strange problem with DIAL + USB URIs.

John Locke jldharma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:54:49 UTC 2018

I am testing with 3 o 4 different PC models with the same problem, all new
models...
Some of them can run for 2 days without the problem, some get the audio
chopped in just a few hours.

I'm using usbradio. Do you think that the simpleusb can work better?

I have no experience with simpleusb, and I'm willing to pay some consulting
hours to solve this problem...

Some advice would be very appreciated
Thanks in advance
Best Regards