[App_rpt-users] Getting details of AllStar Node from the Node ID

Greg Thornwall thorn at myactv.net
Wed Apr 25 21:45:35 UTC 2018

I have a test json scriptthat is available to the web:

http://stats.allstarlink.org/GregTestjsondata.cgi

I wrote some php scripts to parse that data:

http://stats.allstarlink.org/maps/nodeList.php?node=2135

By call:

http://stats.allstarlink.org/maps/callAllstarNodes.php?callsign=W3WAN

Some maps that use it: http://stats.allstarlink.org/maps/index.html