[App_rpt-users] After last update to audio is not working

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Wed Aug 1 17:08:30 UTC 2018

You did not state method of audio at app_rpt but double check your usb
'id of the audio device' and then look for corruptions in
usbradio/simpleusb in the form of hidden characters.
(use notepad+++ or similar 'show all characters')
Also, did you re-write any of those config files and do you have the
switching logic of cor correct.

It's a place to start.

...mike/kb8jnm