[App_rpt-users] After last update to audio is not working

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Aug 1 17:29:02 UTC 2018

For a full repeater, make sure you have duplex=2 in your rpt.conf node
stanza.

...From your description, you may be configured in duplex=1.

73, David KB4FXC

On Wed, 1 Aug 2018, Greg Mohr wrote:

> I just updated to the most recent version of the Allstar image and my
audio on my repeater disappeared.  I can key up the system and it will
reply back with the courtesy tone and the required ID every 15 minutes.
It just doesn't transmit the audio through when someone trys to call out
to another person.

> I checked the cables and radios and all are up and running and
connected fine.  I have disconnectged the cables and plugged them back in
to test and the same lack of audio occurs.  When I plug in the old
ham-o-matic, audio comes through.  Where should I be looking to check
audio settings for the Motorola gm300 radios in the rpt.conf file?