[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Node 46831 is no longer in the database

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Aug 6 04:51:32 UTC 2018

On 8/5/18 2:22 PM, "STAN SIEMS" wrote:
> my node 46831 no longer shows up in the data base and I can not connect
> to any nodes it has worked fine for over 6mo then quit there have been
> no changes in programing

It's likely you're behind NAT and your NAT device is no longer doing a static
mapping.

* Name         : 46831
  Secret       : <Set>
  Context      : radio-in
  Mailbox      :
  Dynamic      : Yes
  Callnum limit: 0
  Calltoken req: No
  Trunk        : No
  Callerid     : "" <>
  Expire       : 255260283
  ACL          : No
  Addr->IP     : 198.40.250.201 Port 44288

Your port you have configured for that server is 4565, but it's using 44288 to
register.

It's not posting to the stats server at all, and looks like that is disabled
in rpt.conf.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice