[App_rpt-users] BIG registration problem this morning

Paul - KN2R paulkn2r at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:46:58 UTC 2018

Yes 44569.

From: App_rpt-users [mailto:app_rpt-users-bounces at lists.allstarlink.org] On Behalf Of Tim Sawyer
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2018 11:17 AM
To: Users of Asterisk app_rpt
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] BIG registration problem this morning

We're looking into this. Is your correct port really 44569?

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 5:44 AM Paul - KN2R <paulkn2r at gmail.com> wrote:

This morning ALL my nodes are somehow reporting wrong AllStar port numbers from Registration server.  Every one of them.

A search shows port 54799, shown below for my node 27034.

But the actual port I have defined everywhere is and should be 44569!

Where did that 54799 number come from?  All my incoming connections are down at this point.

AllStar Node Number Search for: "27034"  ---------------------------------------

27034

KN2R

[HUB2]

Cape Coral, SW Florida, USA

DNS   DNS radio at 76.101.48.66:54799/27034

Paul / KN2R

Tim WD6AWP