[App_rpt-users] BIG registration problem this morning

Danny K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Mon Aug 13 15:10:26 UTC 2018

Tim,

Because some routers follow the assumption doesn't make it a universal concept that applies to all. You have to assume the source port is unpredictable and random. If I rebooted my node, my router or just disconnected my Internet, it would likely be different source port every time it reconnected and registered.

Danny
K5CG