[App_rpt-users] no longer in the database, Can not find info

K2KRS Ken k2krs at arrl.net
Mon Aug 13 16:34:48 UTC 2018

Thanks for the info. Nate,

Both are currently registered on the node list.  But neither are showing
up on the stats page.

For the new 48715 node both look correct but I'll post here anyway maybe
you'll see something I'm overlooking.

iax.conf
--------
bindport = 4569
register =48715:xhidden?x?x?@register.allstarlink.org

rpt.conf
--------
statpost_program =
/usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null
statpost_url = http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php

I can't access the 48198 node at the moment without switching the
network this laptop is on.  But that one has been running for a couple
of weeks without changes and it was showing in both places previously.