[App_rpt-users] Not working for me yet

Nate Hardman nhardman1428 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:01:32 UTC 2018

John, we will need to know the IP address that the node is using.  You may
email to  helpdesk at allstarlink.org  if you wish to keep you public IP
address from being common knowledge.
You can use the DIG command  from the command line    user at debian9:~ $ dig
+short myip.opendns.com @resolver1.opendns.com   to resolve the pubic IP
the node is using.

--

Nathan Hardman