[App_rpt-users] Web Transceiver Update

wayne hale waynehale at mac.com
Thu Aug 23 06:03:22 UTC 2018

Thank you, thank you.  Just verified I can now connect normally to my remote base 28146 via webtranceiver.  There are lingering issues of course like it stops responding to commands after a few minutes until you disconnect then reconnect but I can live with that.  Sometimes the audio stutters but that is not a show stopper either.

Firefox ESR (extended service release), 32 bit for Windows, works under Windows 7 and Mac OSX for me, Linux Mint 18.3 and Palemoon browser and  the IcedTea java replacement works for me also.

Windows 10 is hit and miss to run Java, sometimes it works, other times not even with the proper security exception in the java control panel.

73 and thanks
Wayne W6IZK