[App_rpt-users] Power Point

John Wagner john at n8cd.com
Thu Aug 30 17:15:10 UTC 2018

Hi David - Here's a slide deck I did for our club that you're welcome to
use. This is a couple years old so it's a little dated, and probably has a
lot more than you need, but maybe you can use parts of it.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lvr3acd16nWjUXIuiOpyRaTF7XzMrF4gfhRCkfXcnRc/edit?usp=sharing

I'm pretty sure that link should work for anyone that can use it.

 - John, N8CD

[App_rpt-users] Power Point